Hurry hurry.....Its time for a Friday check in 10/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I really feel bad for my DS. He rows for Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the biggest race of the year is in Boston this weekend. Normally his school takes a collegiate 4 man boat, and a lightweight 4-man boat. For whatever reason, the lightweight 4 was not invited this year, and he probably would've been on that boat. So, he has to miss out on a chance to race at the Head of the Charles Regatta. Spring races have a lower weight requirement, so he has to lose 5 pounds over the winter to make his weight class.

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
Flying solo this weekend with the DW out of town on business. Both my DD's are playing the USA Select/Top Gun Exposure tournament in Kansas City this weekend. One game each tonight and three each tomorrow. Fortunately there are not any conflicting games so with a little leg work between games I get to see them all.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
Flying solo this weekend with the DW out of town on business. Both my DD's are playing the USA Select/Top Gun Exposure tournament in Kansas City this weekend. One game each tonight and three each tomorrow. Fortunately there are not any conflicting games so with a little leg work between games I get to see them all.

We'll see you there!
DD and I will be in KC at the ball park 1 game Friday, 3 Saturday. DH & DD1 will be at the racetrack Sat & Sun. May bunk in their hotel if DD has early Sun games.

Oh and........GO ROYALS!!!!

Oct 10, 2011
Va beach, Showcase games. 3 Sat. & 2 Sun. Princes Anne Complex. Leaving as soon as DD gets out of school.

I wanted to do this one until the coach at the college she likes told DD she'd be able to go to the one we're in because it was closer to her.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I wanted to do this one until the coach at the college she likes told DD she'd be able to go to the one we're in because it was closer to her.

Laura is already committed. The rest of the team is hoping for a good 'showing'. I would have preferred to stay closer to home but, wasn't my decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi