First time poster here-its Friday the 13th check in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
Birthday dinner for DD tonight. Garage hitting tomorrow since it's going to rain but the temps are supposed to be fantastic. Sunday has a 3 hour clinic put on by the local HS team and then travel practice for a couple hours in the evening. Should be a fun weekend.

Oct 10, 2011
games. ... not

We are supposed to play 3 games tomorrow but it's just been too wet and supposed to rain so I doubt it will happen. DD wants to get some extra practice with me Sunday.
It should be better than last weekend. I didn't post this but DD passed her driver's Wednesday and her Grandparents gave her a nice used car to have. I decided to take it to work Saturday and while stopped at the red light some young guy hit me from behind going about 50, slammed me into the car in front of me and I got knocked out.
I'm fine...really sore but her car got totalled:(
Even worse, they told me I couldn't drink that night!

Jan 3, 2014
DD has HS practice tonight, just like every night this week. She's pumped she made Varsity as an 8th grader. Not so pumped that it's not as a catcher, rather third base. Safe to say this is a rebuilding year for her school. But hey, Varsity! DS had hitting tryouts last night. I volunteer as a "ball collector" so I got to see all the kids hit. No surprises. Fielding tryouts for him Sunday morning, then pitchers/catchers Sunday night. What a life!

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
DD is out of softball until at least July 30, 2015, due to spinal surgery, and while I am looking forward to actually being able to get some crappie fishing in this spring, I do envy all of you will softball plans.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
We are supposed to play 3 games tomorrow but it's just been too wet and supposed to rain so I doubt it will happen. DD wants to get some extra practice with me Sunday.
It should be better than last weekend. I didn't post this but DD passed her driver's Wednesday and her Grandparents gave her a nice used car to have. I decided to take it to work Saturday and while stopped at the red light some young guy hit me from behind going about 50, slammed me into the car in front of me and I got knocked out.
I'm fine...really sore but her car got totalled:(
Even worse, they told me I couldn't drink that night!

Seriously, she lets you take her car one time, and look what happens. :rolleyes:

Jan 3, 2014
DD is out of softball until at least July 30, 2015, due to spinal surgery, and while I am looking forward to actually being able to get some crappie fishing in this spring, I do envy all of you will softball plans.

Last Spring/Summer was the first year since I've had it that I didn't even unwrap the boat. I doubt it'll see the water again this year. I'm not complaining. Baseball and Softball rule our life right now and we wouldn't have it any other way. Condolences on your DD's injury.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Saturday AM - 3.5 hour practice with a travel team that DD will be guest-playing with next weekend.
Saturday PM - 2 hour rec team practice
Sunday PM - Rec league game

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi