Its Viernes Check in 8/12/16 #softballislife

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 2 had oral surgery Wednesday morning and it still hurts.
DD 3 is in the middle of tryouts. She had verbal offers for all 3 teams before tryouts. The two she tried out for already made official offers. The other one she has a Saturday tryout. I will go to San Francisco on Sunday for business, so I need to work this all out long distance. Last year I worked things out from NYC, this year from SF. Fun.

I hate this.
One is her old 13u team now a 14u team with a new coach, the father of a close friend.
Another is a new 14u team with her old coach, the father of a close friend.
The last is a 16u team she guested for this past summer. The coach is the mother of a close friend.

Which means she will have to disappoint two close friends.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Ugh.... org tryouts from 8U to 18U.... actually that isn't fair - I enjoy the actual day with all the girls out there. It is the usual drama I can't deal with. I think I have sent 1000+ texts, 1,000+ emails, 200+ whatapp messages and made 100 changes to the website and I am not even on the board or even running anything directly.

My DD will helping with the younger age groups tryouts Sunday morning before joining her team for the afternoon 'tryout'/1st practice with her team after lunch.

Sep 6, 2015
Left for DD's first big college camp. She's very excited, hope she sleeps well as I'm really tired after the 5 plus hour drive. She's going to have a great time and will learn a lot.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I went to the Steerlers game last night and DD and DW left for Philly yesterday morning. Our cousin lives there and is a nurse. She offered to let DD follow her around at the hospital since DD wants to go for nursing. For tge rest of the weekend, I'll be working the phones. My team is at 10 and I'd like to carry 12 if at all possible.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Nada in re: softball. DD is taking a small break (1 week lol). Starts back up on personal practice Monday. This weekend is school clothes shopping, cleaning, etc. Exciting. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32