Oh SnApz! It's Friday check in with special guest! 7/29/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 1, 2015
Southern IL
Cleaning out the bags! Last tournament of the year was last weekend, now emptying the backpack and catchers bag to see what is growing in them. I'm sure i may find a sunflower field and who knows what else. Tryouts start Saturday so time to clear the clutter so we can find all of the gear.

Sep 4, 2015
Georgia
Another softball free (boring!) weekend. Hopefully done with tryouts if DD accepts spot on a new team. She's really worried about moving to a more competitive team. I want her to switch, but the decision is hers so we shall see!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Heading to Virginia for DW`s family reunion. We took 2 cars since I have to leave early Sunday morning to get back in time for our tryouts in the afternoon. That way DW and DD can spend more time with her family before heading home.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2015
1st team meeting with the new team. DD is still 12U eligible but moved up with her coach to 14U. They had 5 returning players, picked up one who used to play with the team back in 10s and picked up 5 new players. 3 new players are 2nd yr 14s...should be interesting to see how it all plays out. Practices start Aug 9th. Not sure how we will play fall ball since the 3 2nd year players have to play HS ball (softball is a fall sport here). Guess they will be looking for some pick up players.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad