You are worthy of a great Friday Check in 6/24/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
USSSA Firecracker starts tomorrow and pretty much rolls right in to the Sparkler... Good luck and safe travels to everyone!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Waynes-World-Were-not-Worthy.gif

Mechanicsburg Pa. Sunday may be.....

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 3's organization is hosting the Wisconsin USSSA Class B championships.
Which means I may spend more time volunteering in the concession stands than she spends on the field.

DD 2 checks into the dorms Sunday for a summer program. That will take a lot of time on my part, so DS may have to do some of my driving and concessions work for me.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
14U USSSA E. Hartford Fastpitch Frenzy this weekend. I can't believe there's only one tourney left (which I'll miss) and then Nationals after this weekend. It's gone by too fast. I'll have no excuses to avoid the yard work now.

Dec 17, 2015
Chesapeake, VA
A whole lot of nothing.....said nobody in my house. Might hit up Busch Gardens tomorrow or attack the project list. Funny thing, yesterday after my DD hitting lesson the instructor recommended trying out for a travel team. No org was mentioned but one that as an 8u program. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2011
Staying close to home for USSSA 18A states. We get a 1st round bye and then possibly a 5 hour break. That's crazy!

Jan 23, 2014
6 game guarantee in our first double elimation tournament of the season-they've all been single so far. We don't have a game before 5 until Sunday, that will be a relief in this heat! I get to drive back and forth the 50 or so mins between home and the tourney what will feel like a million times so I can watch DD2 perform in her first musical this weekend as well. I hate driving but I love my kids!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00