Oh SnApz! It's Friday check in with special guest! 7/29/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 28, 2015
NE Finest is hosted by my DD's club. It's always a good event, although we don't have the beautiful venue's like the south!! If you get rained on or have time to kill, you're very close to Patriot Place in Foxboro which is an outdoor mall will shops and restaurants. Plus you can pick up a Tom Brady jersey at the Patriot Pro Shop!! ha

Thank you! We are going to make the best of it and hope to get our games in tomorrow. Thanks for the tips but will pass on the Brady Jersey... Jets fan here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 3 has two pool games and probably first bracket game in a small tournament in Mayville, WI. Mostly B and C teams, but 2 teams from an A organization in her bracket. She will play against one of them in pool play.

I took DD 3 to a mandatory athletic meeting yesterday. I sat next to the coach for a team DD 3 sometimes guest plays for. They have fall leagues so DD 3 will play for the 16u team in that organization in the fall, play HS ball in the spring, back to her tougher 14u team in the summer.

The HS will have 3 teams this coming year. Lots of pitchers so JV is most likely for my incoming freshman.

Aug 6, 2013
Tryouts are finished - dd has committed to a team of girls exactly her age so hopefully she will have a home for a good while. No SB this weekend so I guess house and yard work :(

Jun 12, 2015
Our team has tryouts Sat morning. I'm expecting a decent turnout but we'll see. These things can go either way. We have 5 committed so we're halfway there. Can't really do much til we get a few more players.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Nothing doing this weekend except house work and maybe school clothes shopping (more like shoes). DD has a camp/visit scheduled next week, so she really can't rest just yet. Team hasn't announced tryouts yet (while the rest of the Houston metropolitan has)...not really worried, but would like for DD to have some rest after the camp/visit.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
Just got back from PGF last night. DD2 team was 2-2 in 12's. DD1 played in 18's Platinum PGF and is now playing probably her last travel ball game today picking up with a Cali team in Chino. Finally don't have to worry about tryouts for her!

Nov 2, 2015
My son and I will be camping and fishing some alpine lakes this weekend. Hoping to get some nice cutthroats!
DD has a tryout with a club soccer team on Saturday, and my wife has to work all weekend. I think I've got the better end of this deal!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
USSSA 12U Nationals...
Today - Round 3 of bracket play.
Tomorrow - More bracket play (hopefully in the winner's bracket)

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Tryout silly season continues for DD. Had tryouts or team meetings Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday this week. Tomorrow we leave at 8 a.m. to try out for another team, and have another at noon. Sunday we leave for a short little break to go on a float trip. Floating down the river with a cold one sounds pretty good after the hectic last two months.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
Getting paperwork ready for tryouts tomorrow. Entering paperwork from tryouts from last Wednesday. Going through my check list for nationals. Leaving after morning tryouts to head to Virginia. So excited for the next week!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles