Early Bird-Its Friday Check in 11/20/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
4 game TB friendly on Sunday. DD will continue her duties as head cheerleader and bat girl since her broken finger is still on the mend.

I wish the broken finger was her only issue. Being that she can't catch, her practice activities were very limited, so she was doing a lot of extra work on throwing and some one-handed hitting drills. Unfortunately, things got over-done, and she strained the ligament on the inside of her right elbow. This may take longer to heal than her finger. On top of that, she slipped at school on Tuesday, and banged her knee. She has a nice bruise, and can't participate in our team's catcher conditioning circuit.

Feb 7, 2013
14U Don Battles On tournament at BLD (Riverside). Getting ready for my $10 bloody mary slightly offset with the $1 gate fee token..

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
We will be heading to south Georgia as well as soon as I can get out of work. We are picking up for a team that is missing their catcher this weekend. This will be the last one for us and DD will get a semi break until school ball starts in January. Only basketball to worry about until then.

Feb 7, 2013
Bld is expensive for sure!

Travel ball is expensive! When you factor in the start-up fees; monthly fees; pitching, hitting, and agility lessons; new equipment every year; lodging; out of town meals; these BLD gate fees, food, & beverages and are a drop in the bucket...but I'm not complaining :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles