You are worthy of a great Friday Check in 6/24/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
DD's team has NOTHING this weekend. The gift of winning states last week. So tonight I am dropping the camper off for maintenance and then heading south to watch our 14U team play a state tourney game tonight. Then tomorrow I might head to watch a couple of potential new additions to next years 18U team play in their state tournament. Things are shaping up nicely. Next week will be at the TNT camp on Wednesday and tournament Thursday-Saturday... No Sunday games.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
DW and DD1 leave for Colorado on Sunday.

DD2 and I are staying behind; her team has the ASA C State Tournament starting next Friday.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD and I are headed to Colorado tomorrow. College camp Sunday then going to try to visit some tourist sites before pool play starts Wed. DD made the Academic games, she's excited about that.

Good luck to everyone this weekend/ next week!

May 22, 2015
Illinois
We are going to a 4GG tournament in Pickneyville, Il. Going to bring the camper to a nearby campground and use it for the first time this year. Might even wet a line if we have a little downtime.

Apr 26, 2015
Ugh - playing in our local Firecracker tourney. I have never seen DD's team play as sloppily and lazy as they did today. I swear - they only play good when they have 8am games and it's freezing cold. Today they played in the afternoon in 85 degrees. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Was cleared from the hospital yesterday and am home now. Watching baby sister have 6 games again this weekend. Her play has started improving greatly. Funny thing is I've been starting referring to her as beast for the playing style she's starting to develop. She's starting to really develop my play style behind the plate. She does some things differently than I do...but she plays the position well. The difference is she is a right and I'm a lefty.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD is playing in a relatively local tournament this weekend - only an 8 hour round trip as opposed to the 16-24 hour round trips that we have been doing the last three weekends. Went undefeated through pool and our first bracket game, now resting up for tomorrow...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad