Its Viernes Check in 8/12/16 #softballislife

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Ok well getting the oil changed today and gonna make the hour and half trip early Saturday morning to San Diego . Playing the Harbor Havoc tourney and I feel we are expected to do good. Anytime theres a field by beach/lake its always a good weekend.

Other than softball nothing really else to do.

#softballislife

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
I'm so jealous of where you live! Softball AND beach? Man, that's the life.

Have a ton of fun. I sure enjoy hearing about your kiddo's triumphs and growth. :)

Jun 11, 2012
DD turns 16 tomorrow, so we are bringing her and some friends ziplining.
Last round of tryouts for her team is Monday night. It will be interesting to see if any more girls show up, there's some rumblings of trouble in one of the bigger organizations and we saw a few of their girls at our second tryout.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
One day middle school tournament tomorrow if the rain stays away. Sunday looks like it's going to one of the few lazy days in a long time.

Jun 12, 2015
We have an open practice Saturday morning. This will be our first outdoor practice as a team. Very curious how they'll do. We have 9 committed, would like 2 more. We shall see. Good news is, we have pitching and catching, 1B, 2B, and short stop covered. We'll have to see where they all shine.

Then Sunday we leave for the beach, NOT for softball. Just to go.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Adult dinner tonight. Pick up DD1 from camp on Saturday morning. BP sesh(that's cool kid lingo for session) in the afternoon. Sunday, Hop on a plane to the east coast for a 2 day softball camp. Evaluation to be posted next week.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Tryouts Sunday for her #1 choice so hopefully it goes well. She has been crushing the ball during lessons so hopefully it keeps going Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck