Video Analysis for Mac OSX

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 11, 2010
Hello, I've been using a home grown piece of software for the Mac that I wrote. It's been good for a few years and am considering putting the time and resources into it to make it more commercial quality. We're looking to get some users on our software to help with adding some additional features. We're interested in feedback from the community on the direction we are taking. Let me know if you are interested in having a look.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
I use Quicktime Pro to crop clips and Adobe ImageReady for GIFS. I can make lines and stuff, but it takes forever with that program. Steve Jobs hates GIFs so there isn't much development on the mac side.

Nov 11, 2010
I use Quicktime Pro to crop clips and Adobe ImageReady for GIFS. I can make lines and stuff, but it takes forever with that program. Steve Jobs hates GIFs so there isn't much development on the mac side.

We're writing our own software if your interested in trying it out. Send me your email address and I'll get you a download link in the next week.

Oct 12, 2009
Hello, I've been using a home grown piece of software for the Mac that I wrote. It's been good for a few years and am considering putting the time and resources into it to make it more commercial quality. We're looking to get some users on our software to help with adding some additional features. We're interested in feedback from the community on the direction we are taking. Let me know if you are interested in having a look.

Can your software create animated GIFs?

They are very valuable and the software I use to create GIFs (Ulead GIF Animator) isn't supported any more and was never available for MacOS.

Jeff Kneiert

Miltonball
May 3, 2010

I would be interested in trying your software. Please Pm me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877