Throwing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 4, 2013
Great Thread. I finally read the entire thing. Tons of awesome info. Thank You. Now the money question:

Any suggestions on a good daily warm up throwing progression that helps to reinforce these high level concepts?

Unfortunately I had wrist flips and L position as part of our routine in the past!

Thanks

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Great Thread. I finally read the entire thing. Tons of awesome info. Thank You. Now the money question:

Any suggestions on a good daily warm up throwing progression that helps to reinforce these high level concepts?

Unfortunately I had wrist flips and L position as part of our routine in the past!

Thanks

The drills and development program in Wasserman's e-book are really good.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
In trying to transition into higher level of coaching, I am wanting to change my practice and warmup throwing progression. I've finally dumped the wrist flick and have replaced it with standing arm behind drill as first movement. I was wondering if any other AW drills could be part of normal recreational and travel type throw progression. Also was wondering if arm behind on knee could replace seated version. I think it isolates better than the standing ones for younger, rec type kids. Any thoughts?

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

That's the drill.

15mmpmh.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd