Thanks a lot

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I would like to encourage Howard to get his own private site, like Englishbey does. He can control the content and the members.

You have to buy Englishbey's DVDs to gain access to most of his information.

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Haven't been on in a week....this whole work thing gets in the way. Sad to hear that Howard has stopped posting. I didn't see anything that would serve as a "straw breaking the camel's back" so it must have been a build up of frustration. That really is too bad. I used Howard's teachings with my own daughters as well as the team I coach. My daughters have shown marked improvement in how they swing as well as how they approach hitting. I have used some of Tewk's drills as well that have really helped. I have found that using information supplied by those two (soecifically) and some others, that I can now as a rank amateur, can SEE IT, HELP OTHERS FEEL IT, and only hope to fix it. This forum has been invaluable to my learning, but more to the girls that I coach. I use some of Howard's "gadgets" and the girls get a real kick out of them, but get better. I use some of Tewks isolation drills, and the girls feel silly while doing it, but hit better afterwards as they can FEEL what is going on with their lower body.

Bottom line is that I hope that both Howard and Tewks continue their support of this site. There are many members and non members that religiously seek out their posts to become better at their craft. It is the kids that suffer after all. Becoming more knowledgeable through this site is not time consuming and is free. Be respectful of others when posting and all should continue.

If Howard does end up creating his own site, or Tewks for that matter, I for one would join, even if their was a fee. Their input is that valuable.

JMHO

May 7, 2008
San Rafael, Ca
jofus -

what are these hitting boards coming to ?

First they allowed science, then golf info and now Latin quotes.

As Mark says (?more about BBF) it's a sewer out there.

But as the alchemists liked to say:

In stercore invenitur

Or from the ol' rosarium philosophorum:

"Est lapis occultus, in imo fonte sepultus
Vilis et ejectus fimo vel stercore tectus."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi