Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
She’ll understand.
She might actually want me to leave. As it is, I'm not allowed to watch from anywhere but the outfield now, so maybe staying away is a good thing. The only reason I stay close is in case what happened at TNJ happens again.

Jun 8, 2016
She might actually want me to leave. As it is, I'm not allowed to watch from anywhere but the outfield now, so maybe staying away is a good thing. The only reason I stay close is in case what happened at TNJ happens again.

Yeah..my kid doesn’t pitch so if she gets hit by a batted ball she probably didn’t play the hop correctly and she got what she deserved..

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Maybe this is anecdotal, or maybe there's some truth to what I witnessed. Either way, the ball jumps off the bat in Colorado.

My daughter's team had played 14 games in two tournaments, prior to the IDT. They did Top Gun and Team NJ. In those 14 games, they hit a collective 6 home runs. In the 11 games they played in Colorado, they hit 18.

Our pitchers allowed 6 home runs in their 14 games in TNJ and Top Gun. In Colorado, they allowed 19 homers.

Jun 8, 2016
Maybe this is anecdotal, or maybe there's some truth to what I witnessed. Either way, the ball jumps off the bat in Colorado.

My daughter's team had played 14 games in two tournaments, prior to the IDT. They did Top Gun and Team NJ. In those 14 games, they hit a collective 6 home runs. In the 11 games they played in Colorado, they hit 18.

Our pitchers allowed 6 home runs in their 14 games in TNJ and Top Gun. In Colorado, they allowed 19 homers.
The ball goes further, there is no arguing that. That said it goes further for all teams.. 🤷‍♂️

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The ball goes further, there is no arguing that. That said it goes further for all teams.. 🤷‍♂️
At TNJ, we played at a new facility called Adventure Crossing, right next to Great Adventure. The main fields had 225' fences which were 8' high. That's what they should have in Colorado.