Extra Inning Team Rankings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 1, 2021
My DD’s team will probably be ranked #1 in the region, and that will annoy me, because there are teams better that didn’t make the top 10. You are missing the point. I’m not talking about where they are ranking my DD’s team, but where they are ranking others team.
Newtown Rock should be ranked #1 in that region.

Jul 2, 2013
This is from the link posted about changes to EIS:

FOCUS ON MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL–BEING

Our EIS staff is deeply passionate about mental health and well-being of all athletes. We are acutely aware of the stress and pressure that many players experience as they strive for excellence, and it is our belief that addressing these challenges is paramount. With this in mind, our coverage at Extra Inning Softball does not stop at reporting on the success of talented players. Our new EIS 2.0 Initiative will also focus on educating our audience.

So basically, they are are focused on mental health and well-being but will continue to rank 13 year old girls and teams and publish those rankings so that girls left out will be devastated and girls on the list will feel even more pressure to perform. All so that they can drive up subscriptions and make money off of those same girls' parents...got it.

Aug 3, 2019
Actually Empire State Huskies. They are 3-0 vs the Rock over the past 2 years.
Saw Huskies got mercied 8-0 last weekend at Va Glory event by a 2028 Newtown Rock team. In looking at the roster, it looks like it was all of the 2028s from the Rock 09 team plus 2-3 guests, so not quite apples to apples though.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2023
Saw Huskies got mercied 8-0 last weekend at Va Glory event by a 2028 Newtown Rock team. In looking at the roster, it looks like it was all of the 2028s from the Rock 09 team plus 2-3 guests, so not quite apples to apples though.
That was the Empire State Huskies South team, which is a great team, plus a couple guests from the NY team. It’s mostly the old Diamond State Ducks team that was one of the best around.

Rock team was the older team. About 6 girls are 2028s, although one should probably be a 2027. One of the pitchers there was a 2027, then some guests.

Not surprised by the result, but certainly by the score.

Jan 1, 2023
Gotcha. What is the GC handle for the New York Huskies team. I’d like to follow them.
The NY team is Empire State Huskies National 14U. They won’t start until the summer as 8th graders play HS ball in NY.

Delaware team is Empire State Huskies Premier. They may be the better team. Tough to say.
But sometimes they combine the two teams as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut