Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
There was one wide zone in one game. You can hear one father, with his southern drawl, say, "You couldn't a hit that with a 40 inch bat."

I got a kick out of that...
Lol. Again if it is the same for both teams the better team is going to win most of the time anyway. If you care about
the stats then yes it is an issue. Any college coach worth their salt is looking at other stuff (and more than just one sample..)

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Lol. Again if it is the same for both teams the better team is going to win most of the time anyway. If you care about
the stats then yes it is an issue. Any college coach worth their salt is looking at other stuff (and more than just one sample..)
I just loved his somewhat broken English. Typing it out doesn't do it justice.

Jun 8, 2016
Also for what it's worth (not much), not surprisingly I don't think I saw a single college coach mulling around any of the 14U Power Pool games...granted I didn't watch them all and they would have to been given bad directions to show up at any of DD's games.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Also for what it's worth (not much), not surprisingly I don't think I saw a single college coach mulling around any of the 14U Power Pool games...
Patrick Murphy was at our game against the Bolts. He was firmly planted on their sideline with their flyer, but he did get to see my daughter pitch, which was cool.

Aug 5, 2022
Got a tough bracket draw despite being the one seed and got knocked out by a local rival in 9 innings Saturday night. One of those games where every single call that could go against us did so honestly surprised we stayed in it. I would say we actually didn’t give up any more homeruns than we normally do and we didn’t really hit any more than we normally do. My own kiddo is struggling a bit at the plate this summer which is very unusual for her. She’s normally a 375+ hitter with double digit homeruns and is struggling just below 300 with only 1 homerun on the summer. Not really sure what’s going on with her. She’s definitely had some bad luck with hard hit balls right at people, losing the 50/50 safe out call etc. Hopefully she can pull it together soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Was a lot of fun watching the kids play. It is quite amazing the high level of play for the youngsters.

Only disappointment was the number of home runs over the waist-high fences that were determined to be ground-rule doubles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles