So, how much do you pay for DD's TB uniforms?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2012
No, they are not. And for that reason I need to speak to the head of the organization cuz this is bullsh*t.

Request the organization to provide a detailed listing of each piece your daughter is to receive, including make, model, quantity, and cost per unit. Good organizations will provide this information.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DDs uniforms are pretty nice. 2 Home and 1 away, sewn on numbers, includes no socks (DD makes toe holes every other weekend) black and white pants, helmet and bag, 3 fall all Tee shirts. All with numbers, no names. Sweatshirts, visors, armor all extra. $350

image.jpg

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
I think my DD 10u TB team set up was 225-250. That was for 2 uniforms embroidered bat bag and team logod helmet. When a player leaves the team we buy the uniform and helmet back and reissue to new player for 75-100. Unless the parent wants a brand new set up. So far this has worked really well. We have been on rec teams that it was obvious that the manager was skimming. I totally understand being leery.

Jun 24, 2013
Be leery of the orgs that take anybody and everybody who shows up at tryouts. They are the ones trying to make the mortgage/van payments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODorr