What do you do with uniforms/ gear when you switch teams?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 25, 2019
DD had 5 different team jerseys, (including school) never wore any of them off the field. What she still wears is tournament t-shirts, which she has plenty of. She does wear her last team hoodie once in awhile. As for pants, we never had custom pants, jus t black, white, and gray. I think she still has them, now her playing days are over, time to send t runoff to someone who can usethem.

May 10, 2019
My kid will wear her old stuff and I'll usually wear my old tee shirts as bed shirts. If your kid has no need or want for some of the stuff then definitely offer the previous team if no bridges were burned. I wouldn't turn down a hand-me-down hoodie for my kid.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
We donate most of our stuff to charity, hoodies and shirts, and keep the pants for practice ones. Helmets are easy to donate. Just take the team sticker off, and voila.

Seeing as most of the time we've left a team it hasn't been because we loved them, I wouldn't want anyone to see me in their gear anymore. Now we don't buy team apparel anymore. They already get enough of my money. Besides, I want to be anonymous in the outfield.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles