Offical arrested for beating son during game of catch.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Well, the whole family is nuts. I have taught many ADHD boys of that age and at no time did a professional suggest that I hit them with a belt. This step father appeared to be lashing the boy on his denim jeans and he knew that would not leave a mark. The child needs removed from this abuser, period.

Apr 11, 2012
come on people....he was trying to teach him to play catch.....;)

jk....he will get his over this I'm sure....it's amazing how "wussy like - bully dudes" are when actually confronted by a growth man that really would like to avenge such a cruel act....viral or not.

This weekend (16A), an opposing team's parent who kept score for them, was really running his mouth all game. We had 10+ the day before and yesterday they were in the game.....he made 4-5 rude unnessesary comments cheering his team on and finally when we had an error which allowed them to take a lead....he yells "hit to them again....they will just make another error".....our entire coaching staff started pointing and letting him have it....he shut up real quick when he relized that his health insurance was getting close to having a claim against it.....there is only one way to deal with a bully...."push will come to shove"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32