Offical arrested for beating son during game of catch.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 1, 2011
Seen it folks. I was 14 years old playing on a select team, and the HC's son struck out for like the 3rd time in the game. It's the only time my father had ever coached my team, and I was glad he was there. The HC met his son at the on-deck circle (it was the end of that particular inning), grabbed him by his jersey and pretty much threw him up against the backstop. My dad had to pull this man off of his son before he really lost his cool. Needless to say, the HC was banned from the ballpark and never coached again. His son was a good friend of mine, and he never played again after that. It's amazing how crazy some of these people can get. Talk about ANGRY DADDY. It's ok that you never made it to the Big Leagues. Guess what, your kid probably won't either. Get a grip.

Josh

Jul 28, 2008
The child was his stepson. If I were the bio-father, I would be petitioning the court ASAP for custody and a get a TRO against Sanchez! Get this child away from that SOB!

Apr 4, 2010
Tucson AZ
BBQ in the backyard, maybe a little apple pie, and throwing the baseball with dad. Oh, yeah, and the beating with the belt for missing the ball. Treasured memories.

This man is a moron and a bully. And people like this is why you have fist fights at youth sporting events, or adults who will sit in the stands and mock a 9 yo pitcher. Just sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32