Michigan vs. the field

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, I'm pulling for UO then UM. I cannot believe they are not ringing up Carda on illegal pitches, freakin ridiculous!!

Arbitrary application of rules does not happen at this level, there are committees in place garunteeing consistent application of all rules. Expert analysts didn't see it therefore it never happened. There is something wrong with your t.v. These are not the droids you've been looking for. Move along. Move along

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
JJsqueeze got the "Michigan against the field bet"....I got stuck with a crappy consulation bet because of my love for Auburn. I think 29dad was just looking for a way to cover his losses and needed a sucker.

Keep the faith, JAD. You're still in really good shape.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Arbitrary application of rules does not happen at this level, there are committees in place garunteeing consistent application of all rules. Expert analysts didn't see it therefore it never happened. There is something wrong with your t.v. These are not the droids you've been looking for. Move along. Move along

I have to wonder where else the NCAA is willing to be flexible in terms of enforcement of its own rules. Not like they have a history of looking the other way when it suits their own interests. :)

Dec 20, 2012
I have to wonder where else the NCAA is willing to be flexible in terms of enforcement of its own rules. Not like they have a history of looking the other way when it suits their own interests. :)

The Florida batters living in the strike zone to get their HBP comes to mind.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England

NCAA's stance this year is influenced by the fact that they are in the final stages of negotiations for a long-term title sponsor commitment from Skippy Peanut Butter.

Sep 18, 2011
JJsqueeze got the "Michigan against the field bet"....I got stuck with a crappy consulation bet because of my love for Auburn. I think 29dad was just looking for a way to cover his losses and needed a sucker.

If UCLA had any pitching, I'd be playing with house money right now. Frustrating!!! But congrats to your Tigers. Should be a fun day today.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Keep the faith, JAD. You're still in really good shape.

Auburn has exceeded my expectations 10X, so I am good with whatever happens from here. Last nights game against UCLA was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen. We took my iPad into the restaurant last night and set it up on the table while we were eating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32