Michigan vs. the field

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I came in 1st place! 2nd place was 2 years in Minot. My real job is that of a consultant and sometimes ya gotta do what you gotta do. :)

Next up possibly 3-4 months in Chicago. Fly out Monday, fly back on Friday, softball all weekend, repeat as required.

Oct 7, 2014
Upper Midwest
I cry foul! I'm not taking anything away from JAD. But my reply was clear and unambiguous and you accepted.

And I won't take your $10 either. I was going to trade it for something in your sig. I too am in the Gopher state. And I've remained quiet while you cheer on MI. How about, for 1 year, "Never bet against the field. Go Gophers!" ?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I cry foul! I'm not taking anything away from JAD. But my reply was clear and unambiguous and you accepted.

And I won't take your $10 either. I was going to trade it for something in your sig. I too am in the Gopher state. And I've remained quiet while you cheer on MI. How about, for 1 year, "Never bet against the field. Go Gophers!" ?

JJsqueeze got the "Michigan against the field bet"....I got stuck with a crappy consulation bet because of my love for Auburn. I think 29dad was just looking for a way to cover his losses and needed a sucker. I think he was also looking for a way to redeem himself after talking smack about how well Minnesota was going to do in the playoffs.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Hmmmm. I never opened that youtube link because, well, I hardly ever open youtube links. Having just seen it, I do believe that that was your clever way of agreeing to the bet. So sorry 1696 but JJ was first. That 10 bucks might only be worth a cup of coffee in socal, but here in South Dakota it's a mortgage payment. Game on.

Forget the mortgage. It's a great weekend of partying near the end of the month!
image.jpg

Dec 20, 2012
don't forget the hotdog bun to go with the mouthwash. sorry if you don't get it

this was our choices for the spin the bottle drinking game on New Years, a little mouthwash and cough syrup. I have never puked so much! lol
10906177_912523835438579_648952396106567145_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619