Looking for new bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2013
Gibsonia, PA
Moved DD from her 33/24 RT to the new RF 34/24 last week. She said the swing weight feels more like the RT -9 than a true -10. That being said, she's strong enough to swing it and absolutely loves it. It has great pop right from the wrapper and the composite handle takes a lot of the sting out of stingers. Last weekend at her first tourney, second pitch with the new RF she went yard dropping it over the HS baseball fields fence they were playing on which was set at 285'.

I agree with YOCOACH. RF is a great bat! 285'?! Noticed the Youngstown location and wondering if you were at the Middletown tourney last week. Those weren't at 285' feet though and saw quite a few girls sending them over the fence there.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I agree with YOCOACH. RF is a great bat! 285'?! Noticed the Youngstown location and wondering if you were at the Middletown tourney last week. Those weren't at 285' feet though and saw quite a few girls sending them over the fence there.

Yes, our younger team was there. We played in a friendly over in the rubber city that weekend. Most of the fields we played on were at 265' to 315' depending on the field.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2011
5mo with the fx1; performs at least as well as a Xeno, and you don't have to save the box.

DD loves the Xeno primarily because of no hand sting what-so-ever. How is the FX1 regarding hand sting? Every year we end up with a busted Xeno and once the one she has goes it may be time to look for a new manufacturer. I am conditioned to buying a new bat every year so if there is hand sting from the FX1, another Xeno will show up when it's time.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

May 14, 2013
Gibsonia, PA
Yes, our younger team was there. We played in a friendly over in the rubber city that weekend. Most of the fields we played on were at 265' to 315' depending on the field.

Thought you said it was a tourney, so I figured it was Middletown. Caught a game there on Sat. morning and the one team had 3 big homeruns. Wondered if your daughter was on that team so I could claim to witness the 285' bomb.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid