Loading Vertically

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Most kids do this already..but often from the wrong position...If you think that is all the hands need to do then fix everything else before that and you are set...

the hands are a slave to the body especially when off balance. When you’re vertical the hands are free.

Jun 8, 2016
the hands are a slave to the body especially when off balance. When you’re vertical the hands are free.
Hey Yoda, are we agreeing or disagreeing I cannot tell... ;) Fix everything else before you worry about what the hands are doing?

Jun 8, 2016
yoda? It all works together.
I was teasing..Ok so it all works together. Telling Marcela to swing down is going to fix her balance issues? Come on..you start saying "intent of the hands.." and I might fall off my chair laughing.. 😛

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I was teasing..Ok so it all works together. Telling Marcela to swing down is going to fix her balance issues? Come on..you start saying "intent of the hands.." and I might fall off my chair laughing.. 😛

the lower will dictate the uppers position and force production efficiency.. What did you do to fix the upper? Do the same w the lower. Let the middle do it’s thing. Don’t restrict it! Maintain positioning in stance through the forward move like you said earlier in set up. Make sense?

I will never ever say ‘intent w the hands’ hahaha 😂

down w the hands will cure a lot. Balance isn’t one of them though. Like I said the hands are a slave to the body.. the body needs to be in a good position first for the hands to work right.

1614978838756.gif

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
the lower will dictate the uppers position and force production efficiency.. What did you do to fix the upper? Do the same w the lower. Let the middle do it’s thing. Don’t restrict it! Maintain positioning in stance through the forward move like you said earlier in set up. Make sense?
Yeah I gotcha but I wasn't asking for a fix only for you to say this:
down w the hands will cure a lot. Balance isn’t one of them though.
;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez