Loading Vertically

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
ok. Channeling your inner mud?
Somebody has to do it..Anyway my point was lets say we get the balance issue fixed...you still think I need to tell her to swing down? I haven't ever said anything to her about what to do with her hands when she swings...In other words for most parents the whole swing down thing is probably the last thing they need to worry about, even if they buy into it..

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Somebody has to do it..Anyway my point was lets say we get the balance issue fixed...you still think I need to tell her to swing down? I haven't ever said anything to her about what to do with her hands when she swings...In other words for most parents the whole swing down thing is probably the last thing they need to worry about, even if they buy into it..

you might. She might do it naturally. After all this is how the body wants to move. Once balance is established.. Lots of doors open up.

Jun 8, 2016
you might. She might do it naturally. After all this is how the body wants to move. Once balance is established.. Lots of doors open up.
Lol..bold is what I have been getting at the whole time in the sense that if you get everything else right what you do with your unload/hands/launch is often not something to think about..so we do agree. Good, I can sleep tonight.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Lol..bold is what I have been getting at the whole time in the sense that if you get everything else right what you do with your unload/hands/launch is often not something to think about..so we do agree. Good, I can sleep tonight.

haha. I’ve said this before. Too many times. But I said doors open up. Doesn’t mean folks walk through...sleep w one eye open 👁 😆

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom