I'm building an indoor facility and need a pitching coach!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2015
So, I'm breaking ground on a new indoor sports facility for softball, baseball,basketball, and several other sports near Joplin, MO. I am looking for a softball pitching coach that teaches IR, and high level drive mechanics who would like to have their base their operations out of our facility. If you are interested or know someone who is, please PM me.

Jan 4, 2015
Phase 2 on this complex will be 250x300 metal building with 40 ft side wall for a regulation indoor field.

There are lots of pitching coaches around here, but I want one that teaches I/R

Jan 25, 2011
No answer to your question. But I hope that it is a great success and you help a lot of people. Good luck

Apr 22, 2012
So, I'm breaking ground on a new indoor sports facility for softball, baseball,basketball, and several other sports near Joplin, MO. I am looking for a softball pitching coach that teaches IR, and high level drive mechanics who would like to have their base their operations out of our facility. If you are interested or know someone who is, please PM me.

Doug Gillis would be a great prospect, I’m not sure if he has a systematic approach to specifically teach IR. He’s had many successful student who without being taught sound mechanics would not have performed at the highest levels.

With that said..if you were to ask DG to describe how to teach IR, I think, he’d give you a blank stare.

He instructs in both Michigan and Missouri. Personally, I’ve been a long time instructor in Michigan and we have shared many of the same students.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06