Guru's V

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Taken outta context it won’t(wrong pitch local with gifs). But ‘showing’ said player to not dip there chest over the plate ‘too’ much will on an low and away pitch. Comprend eveything first, before you comment to not muddy said waters.

So if you need a posture fix ... how about ‘ stay tall ‘.’ Don’t dive in’.
I comprehended what you wrote. Staying tall wouldn't get you down to the low pitch. No matter how the drill was done.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Julray good luck. These guys are playing with you. Too bad. Your DD will suffer because of it. Like I said learn how to shift your weight dynamically sagitally and on time. That’s most of the swing. The rest can be worked out easily after dynamic balance is realized.

If you are looking for threads. Key words would be forward yet back, dynamic balance , coil . TDS is a good poster to read on this subject. Or you can go to baseball debate and search there.

Walk up front toss is a great drill for this. But you still need the ‘hows’ and ‘whys’. Read up.

Keep in mind , you NEED to load in the sagittal plane to realize dynamic balance.

May 12, 2016
So the answer is 'no', you will not answer the question asked of you ... ... ... so don't expect me to extend a similar courtesy to you.

Why so difficult? It's all ok FFS, life goes on without you answering that question. But if talking about courtesy, don't answer questions with questions. If making a statement, you should at least be prepared to back it up. I am sure most people on here could see issue with that drill if it was done too much, however I wanted to know your perspective because I do respect what you say on here.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06