Guru's V

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
"Keep in mind , you NEED to load in the sagittal plane to realize dynamic balance."

I was just explaining this^^^^^^ to my 10 year old DD. She was sooooo interested. Thanx.

When I said this I was talking to a member, not a child. If that was the case. It would have been more about their weight and how/what/where to shift and what loads. Here’s a good video I thought it had a lot of content about the mlb pattern.

https://youtu.be/P7Sp5N0ylrA

Here’s some talk on loading sagittally and sequence. Just gotta get past the TV talk. Casey is so hyper. Lol.

May 12, 2016
When I said this I was talking to a member, not a child. If that was the case. It would have been more about their weight and how/what/where to shift and what loads. Here’s a good video I thought it had a lot of content about the mlb pattern.

https://youtu.be/P7Sp5N0ylrA

Here’s some talk on loading sagittally and sequence. Just gotta get past the TV talk. Casey is so hyper. Lol.

Kris Davis.. small guy, maybe we should modeling our DD's swings after him, :)

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
tumblr_pg77anbzff1usf292o1_540.gif

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Sergio- "Once I'm at the top, I think about keeping my right shoulder behind me until I'm done transitioning from from my backswing to my downswing. When I'm swinging at my best, my shoulders are the last thing to move as I make my way back down toward the ball."
tumblr_pg77s75wMo1usf292o1_540.gif

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Sergio -"Once you're at the top, feel as though you're holding the end of a long chain. As you start your downswing, try to pull the chain straight down. It's a heavy chain, so give it a good tug."
tumblr_pg7804Qpi21usf292o1_540.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06