Best Softball Education

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 30, 2014
Seattle
So I'm fairly new to this site and like most before I began posting I've scoured and read many a thread. What I've been looking for lately are sources that appeal to my visual learning style, so mostly dvds or videos. Obviously, clinics and lesson are usually great options as well but right now I'm looking for more of an in-home education. I see a lot of threads where the best opinions for a certain skill (pitching/hitting/etc) is discussed but never an all inclusive. Basically I'm gathering what has been posted in many threads and want to see if there are other great resources out there I'm missing. I hope this helps any other newbies such as myself and any opinions on links I've listed or resources I've missed from those who have seen them are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Pitching- Bill Hillhouse (Bill Hillhouse: House of Pitching Softball Academy)
PaulyGirl Fastpitch (http://www.paulygirlfastpitch.com/Home_Page.html)

Catching- NECC (The New England Catching Camp)

Fielding- Kobata (Softball Skills.com)

Throwing- Wasserman (High Level Throwing E-Book)
Jaegar (Jaeger Softball | Armed By Jaeger Sports)

Hitting- Crytl Bustos (Crystl Bustos DVD & Videos)
Donny Buster Total Presentation

Other/Multiple Skills- DFP (I'm sure you have the link), youtube (https://www.youtube.com/), fastpitch tv show (Your Softball How-To - Fastpitch Softball TV Network), Mike Candrea's USA softball series (Your Softball How-To - Fastpitch Softball TV Network)

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2014
Seattle
Thanks, I'll have to look into it! Have you seen their hitting stuff, if so do you think its worth it? Or do you just like the pitching?

Oct 30, 2014
Seattle
I just was able to access DB's Total Presentation since I needed to be on a computer, rather than my phone. I just added the 2 sources to my now running list.

DB's stuff was all really good but like I said before I'm more of a visual person so it was pretty dense for me. For those who like it do you use the products as well or mostly use it more for diagnostic help.

Thanks again and keep the resources coming!!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I just was able to access DB's Total Presentation since I needed to be on a computer, rather than my phone. I just added the 2 sources to my now running list.

DB's stuff was all really good but like I said before I'm more of a visual person so it was pretty dense for me. For those who like it do you use the products as well or mostly use it more for diagnostic help.

Thanks again and keep the resources coming!!

The important part about Buster's Total Presentation is the discussion of swing mechanics, not the products.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles