Best bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
SoCalASABlue's DD uses the 2Legit and loves it. Use the search function and I am sure you can find some posts. If you do go that route I hope you check back in and give us some feedback because there aren't a lot of 2Legit reviews.

My DD just switched from Xeno to the 2015 LXT (great deal from Coresoftball). She loves them both, but the LXT appears to be her new favorite. But then again she hasn't used it in a game yet. That will change this weekend.

Honestly, though, you'd be hard pressed to find a bad bat. LS, Easton, Demarini, Worth... you really can't go wrong.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
SoCalASABlue's DD uses the 2Legit and loves it. Use the search function and I am sure you can find some posts. If you do go that route I hope you check back in and give us some feedback because there aren't a lot of 2Legit reviews.

My DD just switched from Xeno to the 2015 LXT (great deal from Coresoftball). She loves them both, but the LXT appears to be her new favorite. But then again she hasn't used it in a game yet. That will change this weekend.

Honestly, though, you'd be hard pressed to find a bad bat. LS, Easton, Demarini, Worth... you really can't go wrong.

My DD has 2legit too & Loves it...keeps it in her room. The not having to have batting gloves is the deal breaker :cool:

Sep 18, 2011
My DD has 2legit too & Loves it...keeps it in her room. The not having to have batting gloves is the deal breaker :cool:

It's most definitely in dd's future. ALMOST pulled the trigger this year. I still might if I can figure out to way to get the purchase approved by the one who must be obeyed.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I've read several reviews that said theirs broke... I made DD let her whole team use it... games & BP...It got a work out...& no problems :cool:

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I've read several reviews that said theirs broke... I made DD let her whole team use it... games & BP...It got a work out...& no problems :cool:

We had 4 on the team last year. The only problem we had was that one of them had the end cap pop off. They covered it under warranty quickly and with no hassles. I can tell you that they had great pop right out of the wrapper and continued to improve through the season. As a matter of fact, two of our girls had their first HRs with them last year. Of course, this may have had more to do with better swing mechanics and them growing than anything else so take this with a grain of salt.:eek:

If you (and SoCalASAblue) get a chance, can you weigh your dd's 2legit and let Eric know so he can add it to the database?
They tend to be about an ounce over sticker. We have used some of them in our hitting practices where we measure exit speed and evaluate for possible sponsorship. My team has put about 5,000 hits on them and we weigh everything on the exact same scale, so I feel comfortable using that number.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They do come in about an ounce over sticker

And as I said in another thread, the endcap issue was the only issue I knew of that happened more than a couple times which they corrected

Oct 10, 2011
Really the only issue coming up more often that I heard of was the endcap which was corrected. Have to remember, last year was first year for the 2Legit.

And if you're looking at the 2Legit, you might want to consider a Freak Black which is very comparable look...but a much, much more balanced version of it and has excellent reviews so far
Years ago when we had our Miken Freak (white one piece) we did a customer service questionnaire and I suggested they come out with a black bat. I liked the look of that particular one that we had but not the new designs that they were coming out with. I'm big into graphics and took a graphic art class in college. At any rate, they replied that they didn't think a black bat was very marketable to girls fastpitch but thanks for the suggestion. I replied that they would be surprised that not all girls like "girly" designs. I hope this bat does well for them. It looks way better than the Chill IMHO.

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
I agree with the majority of the group here,,,once you get to the high end market its what she likes. Also, I would throw in make sure you get a bat that fits now, not one that is a little too big now but she may grow into and get a little longer use from. Just my .02

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32