Best bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
My DD has a old xeno and it's a good bat but it's time to upgrade. We have been looking at the worth 2legit. She's 12 and is mechanically sound on her swing. So my question is which bat do you guys recommended? and what can you tell me about the worth 2legit?

Thanks

Just an observation - I am currently watching Missouri on ESPN 3. Missouri uses LS bats, and most of the girls are using Xenos, not LXTs.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Just an observation - I am currently watching Missouri on ESPN 3. Missouri uses LS bats, and most of the girls are using Xenos, not LXTs.

Ya, it has me saying hmmmm. Just saw the first Cajun I have seen ever with an LXT, all the rest Xenos for many years. Mizzou was a Demarini team for many years.

Ya, it has me saying hmmmm. Just saw the first Cajun I have seen ever with an LXT, all the rest Xenos for many years. Mizzou was a Demarini team for many years.

A lot has to do with what the kid grew up using. Kids who used Easton bats almost always gravitate toward the Xeno when they get on a Louisville Slugger sponsored team, while kids who used DMarinis tend to like the LXT.

Let's not forget that the Xeno has been around for several years and is clearly the #1 softball bat on the planet, as well. The LXT has only been out for just over a year and a half.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Just in debate with myself if I should get her another 33/24 LXT or a 33/23 Xeno.

Jul 19, 2012
A lot has to do with what the kid grew up using. Kids who used Easton bats almost always gravitate toward the Xeno when they get on a Louisville Slugger sponsored team, while kids who used DMarinis tend to like the LXT.

Let's not forget that the Xeno has been around for several years and is clearly the #1 softball bat on the planet, as well. The LXT has only been out for just over a year and a half.
Not sure I agree with that statement.

LXT is stiffer in the handle with more solid feel like a traditional Easton bat.

The Xenos are more flexible in the handle and more bounce off the barrel. More like a Demarini.

Daughter's college team swings LS and you can see The former Demarini girls gravitate towards the Xeno.

Balance. Xeno is much more like Easton, LXT is much more like DeMarini. Or teams can have any bats they want from any manufacturer and that is pretty much how it goes unless some kid has a revelation and changes "feels" completely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32