Anyone having "dead bat/no pop" issues with LXT?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 14, 2011
As far as the sparklers having the best teams, I would agree that there are a lot of good teams, but I really doubt that the all the best teams make the trip. It is more of a, who has the money to make the trip.

The team that won the Sparkler tournament (16u) also won the PGF championship. Yes it is quite expensive to get into that tournament, but again how many "B" teams would be willing to spend $$$ to play that tournament? It is a great tournament with the best teams in the country attending. Yes, not all the "best" teams attend, but then again not all the "best" team attend Nationals either. It is a logistic & cost issue for many teams. Back to the subject at hand. The "best" teams that showed up at the Sparkler tournaments were using LS equipment and NOT Anderson equipment. Period. If the teams/parents/players have the money to afford the Sparkler tournament then they can certainly purchase any bat they want to use, and most of them choose LS over Anderson. Comparing LS bats to Anderson is like comparing a Cadillac to Fiesta:cool:.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I also remember a poster on DFP use a picture of bats as his avatar to boost his sales of his business.... HaHa

It is a nice pic...thanks. I would venture to say, a lot of people wouldn't mind having a bat store since a ton of people seem to love talking about it.

Most do like it. Sorry I don't have Anderson junk. But then, I would have no sales, just like Anderson. I mean really...does any other bat manufacturer put their phone number on the bat in huge numbers? Just very tacky.

Worse part is, they put their number on a place that nobody would ever see...their bats.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
This has to be a nominee for the "least helpful thread of the year." I want to publicly apologize to the O.P. for any role I may have played, all the way back on page one, in taking this discussion so far off course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole