Announcing Tryouts for DFP Diamond Elite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
I will be the 16U Coach...we will travel from coast to coast and overseas just to dominate weaker competition!! I know 10 ways to stop a steal when a runner is on 1st and 3rd!! Bunt wont even work as I run 20 plays!! Every kid on my team should be able to pitch 70mph and cover 2nd and 3rd at the same time!! WE WILL DOMINATE!! LOL

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I trust face masks will be optional(1 poke ain't bad)? I must stretch my daughter before games, nobody else does it right. Will I have the ability to call pitches from the stands, I know batters? I must have the freedom to scream my critiques from the stands, my voice seems to calm her when she is nervous. And her HS coach said practice starts Feb. 19, she will have to run 10 poles for every day of practice missed. So can she leave early if you're still playing?

Welcome, and as Head Coach Slingnit of the DFP Diamond Elite - Slingnit you will be able to voice your concerns and exert your influence from the dugout. Additionally, you may establish your own team policy regarding face masks, batting helmet cages, Evoshields, jewelry, and body piercings as you see appropriate. Sorry, the DFP Diamond Elite has college coaches covered, but you're on own with the HS coach.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Good cuz I tell every girl she better be hacking at the first pitch or we're running sprints after the game. And by we, I mean them.

Congatulations to Co-Head Coach Sweet Lou and Co-Head Coach Guero Gordo of the DFP Diamond Elite - Sweet Gordo. Sounds like your team will be offense oriented. Just don't forget to get a pitcher.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I will be the 16U Coach...we will travel from coast to coast and overseas just to dominate weaker competition!! I know 10 ways to stop a steal when a runner is on 1st and 3rd!! Bunt wont even work as I run 20 plays!! Every kid on my team should be able to pitch 70mph and cover 2nd and 3rd at the same time!! WE WILL DOMINATE!! LOL

Welcome Head Coach Tucc of the DFP Diamond Elite - Tucc. As long as you can guarantee Boarshead Bologna, the DFP Diamond Elite will see to it that you are never short pitching in your quest for domination.

May 17, 2012
My daughter will only pitch if you allow me to call pitches from the stands (as a parent). She also only pitches when the temperature is between 70 and 80 degrees.

No 8:00 AM games either, she hates to get up early.

We have references if needed.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I'm in and my mother is good looking. (Take into consideration, that she is 94.)

Welcome Head Coach Amy in AZ to the DFP Diamond Elite - Amy. Don't know if you, your mother, your DD, and your GDD are planning to coach or play, but you are welcome. DFP Diamond Elite has reviewed video and is confident that GDD is sufficiently advanced skill wise to star on the U100 team if you all want to play together.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
My daughter will only pitch if you allow me to call pitches from the stands (as a parent). She also only pitches when the temperature is between 70 and 80 degrees.

No 8:00 AM games either, she hates to get up early.

We have references if needed.

Welcome Head Coach GunnerShotgun of the DFP Diamond Elite - Shotgun. As Head Coach, you may call pitches from anywhere you like and play games in whatever temperature range you find most comfortable.

Our organization has sufficient standing and clout with all sanctioning bodies that it has been agreed that no Diamond Elite team will required to play 8 AM games.

If you must, send your references to GoingDeep, but you must PayPal me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom