2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
so did I just waste money preordering a 2020 dual stamp ghost? DD loved the ghost a teammate had last year, ahd success with it (some of it mental, but hey, it's only money, well make more ;)), but we did not pull the trigger, then we figured wait for double stamp.

hate planned obsolescence (sic)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
so did I just waste money preordering a 2020 dual stamp ghost? DD loved the ghost a teammate had last year, ahd success with it (some of it mental, but hey, it's only money, well make more ;)), but we did not pull the trigger, then we figured wait for double stamp.

hate planned obsolescence (sic)
Nah, from what we're hearing it's going to be a slightly different model with a slighty different feel to it. Both of my DD's have taken a few cuts with the Advanced and each responded with an "eh, it's ok". They are really digging the Mizuno PC right now (they just got the new F20 warranty replacement). They have in their bag the older blue Ghost (both a 33/23 & a 34/24) but neither of those bats have the pop that the PC has. YMMV

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
so did I just waste money preordering a 2020 dual stamp ghost?

Only if you bought from someone else ;) j/k

Nah, these bats will feel different, so you may like one and not the other. If you love the Ghost,
then you didn't have to wait and you got the bat you wanted. If you wait and don't like the Adv, then
you're back at it.

Jun 6, 2018
Both of my DD's have taken a few cuts with the Advanced

Really? I know the dual stamped ghost has been demoing and most Easton colleges have gotten their supply but I have yet to hear the ghost advanced was being let out for testing to the public.

If they did swing the advanced can you comment on the end cap, handle, and the barrel resin since all 3 are supposed to be unlike anything else before.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If they did swing the advanced can you comment on the end cap, handle, and the barrel resin since all 3 are supposed to be unlike anything else before.

I would tend to think its gonna be pretty hard to comment on the makeup of the barrel resin or cap
other than it feels diff coming off and the cap isnt the same :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy