2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Its going to be another model to add to the lineup, not taking the place. So not really looking to blow
thru the Ghosts but more "adding" on

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
It’ll be interesting to see how the advanced Ghost and regular Ghost differ in terms of performance and feel. I’m wondering what the reasons will be to choose one over the other, independent of the relatively small price difference.

Oct 29, 2016
I wonder if the advanced will feel softer. I think it has some sort of ‘softer’ knob on it.........if I’m not mistaken. My DD uses the L/S LXT and likes the softer feel it has compared to Xeno and Demarini CF.

Jul 2, 2013
I hate bat companies.

I was all ready to buy the 2020 ghost for DD when it came out but now I'm tempted to buy something else to try out (DD loves her PC) and wait to try the "ADV" ghost out.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
haha Don't go too far out on a limb there Core.... ;-)

You know what I mean yeti...haha :). If its a longer barrel, im sure some wont like the feel of it. Or it
the knob has the softer feel, it wont be a fav for some. There is always something that works for hitters,
and other not.

Heck, I haven't even swung the darn ADV baseball bat I have being demo'd around

Jun 6, 2018
I heard from a reliable source the planned release date is 8/1.

Well this makes sense as Easton has long used the Little League World Series as a launching pad for its new "special" bat in the lineup and this would put it in line with the Little League World Series of Softball but miss a ton of the top Nationals events throughout July. If only they couldn't hit July 15th to help sell even more at Nationals around the country. I am sure they assume it will sell regardless but hitting the Nationals circuit would have been a big boost out of the gate

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee