2011 Louisville -10 Xeno Composite Fastpitch

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2010
DD got a 30/20 Xeno last week and used it in a tournament yesterday. The ball screams off the bat. At practice I was pitching and I was amazed at how fast the ball comes off the bat. And the sound--different, but I like it.

Apr 26, 2011
ok so i didn't wait for the update.....went out and got one for $110+ taxes from an authorized dealer. 2011 model

Jun 24, 2011
ok so i didn't wait for the update.....went out and got one for $110+ taxes from an authorized dealer. 2011 model

Please report on how it's working for your girl, I'm strongly considering a 2011 model as well.

Apr 26, 2011
DD along with three other girls on the team fell in love with it right away. Honestly, i'm not sure if they fell in love with it because it's that good or because it was something new and shinny. My DD liked it but she still needs some T work to get her used to the weight difference.

I noticed a significant increase in pop. Ball jumps off this bat. Unfortunately i have nothing to compare it to other than a Easton Stealth. In my opinion, more pop than Stealth.

Jun 24, 2011
Haha, new and shiny is good, innit? I pulled the trigger on the Xeno this morning, it should arrive well before DD's next tourney to get plenty of soft toss and live swings. My only point of reference is the $25 Louisville from Big 5 that sounds deader than a doornail when rapped with my knuckles, so I'm expecting a dramatic difference in pop.

Jul 8, 2011
Craig

I had the same problem ! It snapped right at the connection between the 2 parts . Just during live BP it snapped . Very unhappy . Only had it for 2 months so I'm sending it back for replacement .

Emma

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32