2011 Louisville -10 Xeno Composite Fastpitch

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2010
Ohio
Craig

I had the same problem ! It snapped right at the connection between the 2 parts . Just during live BP it snapped . Very unhappy . Only had it for 2 months so I'm sending it back for replacement .

Emma

They should send you a 2012 model as a replacement.

Jun 24, 2011
Gave DD about 100 live pitches this evening, and this bat is lively! The first forty-odd pitches were so-so, given the adjustment to a one inch and two ounce gain, but once she focused on swinging harder (partly due to my threat of not letting her use it in tomorrow's tourney because her hands looked slow,) balls were sailing into the outfield and coming back at me with hot mustard. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does with it in the games tomorrow.

Jun 24, 2011
She liked it a whole lot, but her swing looked a little slow compare to the 29/18 she was swinging. Adjusting to the increase in length and weight will be a process. She made good contact, unfortunately it was hard grounders rather than line drives.

And no, the bat didn't break in two...:)

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
My DD has been using the 2011 32/22 since last October. The bat just seems to be getting hotter. In the last 2 weeks, she's hit 3 HR and 4 2B out of 25 hits. She's always been a contact hitter with some power. I know her mechanics have something to do with it. She absolutely loves this bat. So far, no hint of breakage - hopefully, it holds out another couple of weeks.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
I didn't know about the breaking glass sound.
I see they made a video about it. It is covered on the beginning and the end of this TPS Fastpitch Bat Sounds - YouTube.

Amy, sorry to dig up an old thread. But doing some bat research and saw this post. The lefty that is in this video is a player from LLC and an area high school and from our organization. She just finished up a pretty good career at Louisville. She is related to one of the softball families from Cumberland County.

Jun 24, 2011
Six weeks since my last post on this topic and DD and me are loving this bat! She's gotten used to the added length and weight, and two out of every three hits is a line drive into the outfield. Can't wait for games to start on 9/11!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck