StringKing bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2021
Does anyone have any experience with these bats? I noticed them starting to crop up at JustBats and Dicks. Looking to get a drop 10 alloy bat for my DD so that she doesn't destroy her LXT. Not sure if this bat is any better than a Easton Topaz.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My store sells them, but we haven't sold many of them. They market as a high quality bat, but a lot of people are turned off by being alloy and the very low price point.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I’m meeting my new 18U team at 10:30 in the morning, I’m taking my Rocketech with me, plan on knocking a few girls on their butts tomorrow! ;)
The Rocketech is such an underrated bat. If you're big and strong enough, that bat has as much pop as any bat on the market. Also, the Rocketech Carbon is a great composite bat. It doesn't have the same sound as the big name bats, but it also has a ton of pop and a very light swing weight.

Dec 11, 2021
I would go with the Rocketech, but can't justify the cost for less than a dozen games this year. October in New England can be so hit or miss with the weather. Just wasn't sure if the extra $60 is justified for the StringKing.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I would go with the Rocketech, but can't justify the cost for less than a dozen games this year. October in New England can be so hit or miss with the weather. Just wasn't sure if the extra $60 is justified for the StringKing.
Which Rocketech would you get? The aluminum walled bat can be had for a good price, if you know who to ask. Hint hint...

Dec 11, 2021
Well unbeknown to me my DW went and found a used Rocketech alloy bat on eBay, so I guess original question doesn't matter. Appreciate the feedback.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414