XPROTEX 2014 gloves are 50% Off.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
If your DD hits as often as mine does, I can't recommend a longer lasting batting glove with a company that stands behind them 100%. I usually buy 2 pairs at time and they last a long time. When DD wears them out in 10 months or so, I call and they send a new pair no questions asked as long as I email them a picture of the bad glove and where they ripped or wore through.

Edit to Add: you must use the XPROTEX50 promo code at checkout.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
My daughters evo shield batting gloves are ripped from usage. She has had her Louisville gloves for a couple of years with barely any tearing

WM, DD's boyfriend has a pair of evoshields and they lasted a little more than 3 weeks of 5-6 days of hitting 200-250 balls. They may offer good protection of one hand since they only give one shield per pair, at least the pair that he bought, but the XPROTEX Krushrs offer good protection for both and last quite a while. DD would eat every other brand of glove alive inside of 3 months or so. Believe me, we tried them all. Once we tried the XPROTEX Krushrs, that was it as far as DD was concerned. Buying 4 pairs of regular made batting gloves at $20-$35 a pair versus one pair of Xprotex on sale for $35-$40 which would last her the year+ was a no-brainer.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
WM, DD's boyfriend has a pair of evoshields and they lasted a little more than 3 weeks of 5-6 days of hitting 200-250 balls. They may offer good protection of one hand since they only give one shield per pair, at least the pair that he bought, but the XPROTEX Krushrs offer good protection for both and last quite a while. DD would eat every other brand of glove alive inside of 3 months or so. Believe me, we tried them all. Once we tried the XPROTEX Krushrs, that was it as far as DD was concerned. Buying 4 pairs of regular made batting gloves at $20-$35 a pair versus one pair of Xprotex on sale for $35-$40 which would last her the year+ was a no-brainer.

DD likes light gloves so the she can feel the bat. Since she hits every day for the 10 month season, we just plan on at least 4 pairs of gloves per season. This year we did extra semi-private hitting lessons and she burned through 5 pairs... :(

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD likes light gloves so the she can feel the bat. Since she hits every day for the 10 month season, we just plan on at least 4 pairs of gloves per season. This year we did extra semi-private hitting lessons and she burned through 5 pairs... :(

dantay17, seriously...try them! They do not have padding on the hands so that your DD can still feel the bat. Also, there are other models than the Krushrs so your DD will be happy as well as your pocketbook. If they last 10 months and you get a new pair under warranty that last another 10 months all for $40, who wins? They DO have a 1 year warranty.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
gloves

These are great gloves. I found one at the cages yesterday but didn't have the heart to keep it. I'd be ticked if DD lost hers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32