Equipment Buying Hacks And Advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
The best threads ALWAYS veer off course here, at least in my experience! And those bat guys are just flat out boring! ;)

**When's the 2020 Ghost coming out...........
**2019 Ghost vs. 2019 LXT................................................
**2018 Ghost issue................................................................
**Shout out to Core............................................................Love ya Core!
**My DD's Ghost is too heavy.................................
**Blah-Blah-Blah, even Core got a new glove to break up the boredom! :ROFLMAO:

AD, you are sooooo 20 minutes ago. When is the 2021 coming out? Will it be different than the 2020? Core, when will you have them?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
AD, you are sooooo 20 minutes ago. When is the 2021 coming out? Will it be different than the 2020? Core, when will you have them?
Wait a minute, you forgot the "will it be a new redesigned bat or the same bat with a new paint scheme" question? Core?

And hey, what do you mean I'M sooooo 20 minutes ago??

Sep 19, 2018
And for maintenance, go on Amazon and buy yourself a small container of Obenauf’s beeswax as a sweat / moisture barrier for the hand stall, while you’re there go ahead and buy some Surf City Voodoo Blend conditioner, or go to Walmart, Auto Zone, or Advance Automotive and pick up some Lexol conditioner in the brown bottle. All 3 of these are excellent products! A container of Obenauf’s and a single bottle of either of those conditioners will last you a longggg time!”

AD,
When you say brown bottle, do you mean this? Is it possible they changed color?

https://www.lexol.com/product/leather-care/leather-conditioner-1

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
AD,
When you say brown bottle, do you mean this? Is it possible they changed color?

https://www.lexol.com/product/leather-care/leather-conditioner-1
Never seen that one before, It's always been in the brown bottle, for years!

Just looked, they've changed their look!

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you Sir. My 1998 HOH Pro1005 (basket web, fastback) is in need of a little attention. I actually just replaced it with a Wilson (the horror!!!). It still feels like home but the leather has gotten so thin...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying