Who get the win

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 2, 2019
My daughter started the game pitch to the first batter struck her out . Then the coach Took her out . The other pitcher came in first pitch a hit Up the middle. Second pitch hit a batter Took her out and put my daughter back in First pitch they hit into A double play. He did this the hole game My Daughter ended up going 4 inning and the other girl went 3 . My daughter was the dominant pitcher . The last inning she pitch to 1 batter got her out . Then the other pitcher pitch to the other batters . Then in the bottom of the seventh we hit a home run to win the game. he says from the Beginning he Of the game he was going to do this. So who get the win. It was 1 to 0

Feb 12, 2014
The win would go to whoever pitched when the 3rd out of the top of the 7th occurred.*

* The pitching win may be the most useless stat in all of sports.

Oct 4, 2018
At 10U we don't even keep that stat. Certainly don't care about it. But yeah, it can get tricky.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 has a team in her conference that the Coach swithes the pitchers in and out during an at bat. Usually he swaps the 1B or 3B with the pitcher instead of bringing a new pitcher in from the bullpen. He'll then put original pitcher back in for a new batter. Not sure what it accomplishes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06