TTB and the Fastpitch Swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
We need a register/roster kept of all the major players in the hitting forum and if they are pro/anti TM. I can't ever remember who I'm supposed to be rooting for.

Jun 8, 2016
If the discussion is about hitting, I will participate. If the discussion is specifically about TM or any other person, I will return to my popcorn. Enjoy and good luck.
I started it :
isljQ5d.jpg

Jun 8, 2016
We need a register/roster kept of all the major players in the hitting forum and if they are pro/anti TM. I can't ever remember who I'm supposed to be rooting for.
The underdog man, always the underdog. While you figure this out could you head over to Buck Thomas and start working on the fields so my DD can play this weekend? You can leave one of those swell gloves on the fence over there while you are at it. Thanks a bunch.. :D

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
The underdog man, always the underdog. While you figure this out could you head over to Buck Thomas and start working on the fields so my DD can play this weekend? Thanks a bunch.. :D

Supposedly they are playing league games tonight! We picked a good weekend to lick our wounds and/or run from competition and play at Bouse, with the fields being turf.

Jun 8, 2016
Supposedly they are playing league games tonight! We picked a good weekend to lick our wounds and/or run from competition and play at Bouse, with the fields being turf.
Really? I guess that is good although more rain is predicted for tomorrow. Good luck at Bouse!!

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Julray,

I have something to post later, to busy right now. But, TTB is about transferring force over the "entire" swing/arc. As compared to bat drag where there is no force over the entire arc/swing. So in a nut shell, TTB is simple the new buzzword for connection in the swing.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I am open to all views.. I'm not a stubborn person, I want to learn, no agendas here. But I can say with %100 confidence

The problem is TTB is used loosely and most of the time in the wrong way.

The way I interpret it as a swing path/planing/loading of the barrel. Together.

Others interpret it as an unloading/launching of the barrel. Two very different things.

The first I heard of the term was Donny Buster in his ‘hitting presentation’. His definition was used as a ‘load’ of the barrel.

Since the term has been misused for so long, confusion is inevitable,

If you would like to learn the TRUE meaning. Search Donny Busters presentation or ‘pig in a tornado’ or ‘direct load launch’.

I would go in with a clear mind as well. Forget what you think it is. It’s not that.

When you grasp these concepts, your eyes will be WIDE OPEN.

The ‘favorite threads’ has a good link in there as to what your searching for as well. ‘Elephant’ or ‘rose covered glasses’ I believe it’s called.

Imo Howe and Boarbmember explain it best on DFP. At BBD 1chapterahead and Boardmember explain it best there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1