The Kelly Barnhill Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
I am at the Super Regionals, if that isn't a huge hole in the ground from pushing off I don't know what is. Definately an advantage. Notice no leg drag marks because of the crow hop.
92875d324306bd13fab9cca504d0c8e5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
The question now, and with this being one of the major topics of discussion this post season, will this be called in the College World Series or will the Umpires look the other way?

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
The question now, and with this being one of the major topics of discussion this post season, will this be called in the College World Series or will the Umpires look the other way?

And "ruin a great story"? Can't see ESPN/NCAA/SEC letting that happen.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2017
And "ruin a great story"? Can see ESPN/NCAA/SEC letting that happen.
After following NCAA softball for the first time and seeing the umpiring, some of the coaching, the questionable announcers, I think that it will continue. It is about selling a product, much like the NBA.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Did anyone just see the illegal pitch called on Prince from Kentucky? The replay showed that it was legal. Unbelievable.

Jun 8, 2016
After following NCAA softball for the first time and seeing the umpiring, some of the coaching, the questionable announcers, I think that it will continue. It is about selling a product, much like the NBA.

Every other sport changes/enforces rules to benefit the offense. Most of the time more offense=more eyeballs on the game.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez