Tell me about NCSA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 11, 2009
Ditto re Scl1991.

FWIW, Cathy Aradi's book (approx. $10-15) available through the National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFPA) is an excellent recruiting guide.

That book is 35 bucks, not ten to fifteen dollars. Still great info, but just saying!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
LOL! I just wish they would sell addendums/amendments separately each year instead of having to buy reprints at full price. Sigh.

I have a copy of Cathy's book and love it! The "reprints" are done to try to keep the college coach contact information in the back of the book up to date. With internet access your DD should be able to find the name, address and contact information of any college coach in country, which makes buying the "reprints" unnecessary.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
BTW - I put together a mailing list of @ 130 college coaches using Cathy's book and the internet. I would be happy to share it with fellow DFP member if you PM me. I used the list with a an online printing company (Vistaprint) to send postcards with my DD's TB schedule this summer.

Mar 11, 2009
Try softball university app on your smart phone. Has contact info for most all softball colleges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad