Team Manager vs. Athletes Go Live

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Second update:

We are now using Team Manager to live stream my older DD's travel games (used at tournament last week and will do so again tomorrow) and even my younger DD's Little Leagues games. Have had zero issues and the quality has been very good. Fans of the team have been very complimentary of the features, ease of access, and video quality.

May 31, 2018
Allen TX
Second update:

We are now using Team Manager to live stream my older DD's travel games (used at tournament last week and will do so again tomorrow) and even my younger DD's Little Leagues games. Have had zero issues and the quality has been very good. Fans of the team have been very complimentary of the features, ease of access, and video quality.

That is exactly my point. GC/TM is a well established scoring app that almost every team uses. They've added Live Streaming and keep making it better. It is light years ahead of AGL in 90%+ of the important features. It also has a way more mature architecture and more resources to keep improving.

Why force teams to switch to an inferior experience?

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I want the required app to be easy to use and reliable.

May 31, 2018
Allen TX
Any new comparisons or updates? GameChanger seems to be improving every month. Any AGL improvements?

TFL town hall tonight. I’m sure AGL will be a topic.

Jul 31, 2015
Any new comparisons or updates? GameChanger seems to be improving every month. Any AGL improvements?

TFL town hall tonight. I’m sure AGL will be a topic.

GC/TM is far superior IMHO.

But, we have a DFPer who works at GC.
You might want to hit her up. She might have more deets.

Her introduction thread is here:

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Yeah, there's been a ton of improvements to AGL. I score using it 2-4 times a week. I've used both GC (and now TM) and AGL, its a total non issue scoring games.

But the truth of it is, lots of people HATE AGL, but its not because it doesn't work (which previously was not able to be said about the AGL platform). Seems most people don't like being told what to use.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
GC/TM is far superior IMHO.

But, we have a DFPer who works at GC.
You might want to hit her up. She might have more deets.

Her introduction thread is here:
I agree 100%. I've used both, and I find TM to be much easier to use. Also, if you're a subscriber, you can pull the video from another team's broadcast.

Jul 31, 2015
Yeah, there's been a ton of improvements to AGL. I score using it 2-4 times a week. I've used both GC (and now TM) and AGL, its a total non issue scoring games.

But the truth of it is, lots of people HATE AGL, but its not because it doesn't work (which previously was not able to be said about the AGL platform). Seems most people don't like being told what to use.

Being told what to use after being told where to stay and for how long.

Travel softball has become all about the kickbacks.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Being told what to use after being told where to stay and for how long.

Travel softball has become all about the kickbacks.
There's a lot of functionality provided by tournaments using AGL that I haven't seen from tournaments not using a standardized scoring platform, but whatever. Yes, kickbacks...

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414