Spring weather

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
How much can it rain? It is raining here again. We are supposed to play tomorrow and there is a severe weather warning for our area tonight and until 10 tomorrow. I think we might play Thursday and then, Friday, it is going to be real cold. We might play Saturday.

Nov 29, 2009
DD's Alma mater is supposed to play this Saturday near us. We were thinking about watching them until I looked at the forecast. The forecast high is 39 degrees with winds out of the NW. Not going to sit out in the cold unless I have to. Spent too many days shivering when the DD's were playing and coaching over the last 20 years. So this weekend is a big NOPE!!

May 20, 2015
we hope to get out of the gym and on our fields in the next two weeks sometime.....maybe by next weekend?

Oct 3, 2009
How much can it rain? It is raining here again. We are supposed to play tomorrow and there is a severe weather warning for our area tonight and until 10 tomorrow. I think we might play Thursday and then, Friday, it is going to be real cold. We might play Saturday.

The weather has been insane here CB. Good luck the rest of the way!!

Andy

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
The weather has been insane here CB. Good luck the rest of the way!!

Andy

Andy, so true! BTW, I've been following your youngin. Looks like she is getting a lot of time in the circle. At least they are getting to play some. Hope you have been able to get to see her play.

Oct 3, 2009
Andy, so true! BTW, I've been following your youngin. Looks like she is getting a lot of time in the circle. At least they are getting to play some. Hope you have been able to get to see her play.

DW and I went to Florida for all those games and four games over a weekend in Ohio. She is making the adjustment to carrying the load in college this year which is very different as you know. A lot of innings in a short period of time. But she is loving it.

Andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45