softball family needing prayers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Saw on the Internet that the 12 year old has succumbed to her injuries as well. Can not imagine how painful this is for this family not sure if the 11 year old not wearing her seat belt would have made a difference but none the less very tragic. Thoughts and prayers to all involved

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
I am so sorry to read about this. Prayers to the family. DDs organization recently posed for a photo sent to one of the coaches whose young daughter just had surgery. To me it represents a message of love to those in the softball community that need it.

SportsPark_Jun_2014.jpg

butcher-boy

old school
Jul 10, 2013
ARIZONA
Very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what the family is going through. We are at the sparkler and all of the firecracker Hinkle team wore her number in their arms today.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Earlier today my DD asked if we can stop at Target...she said she needs to get some things (including a new softball) for a special bow she wants to make.

After we go through her list I asked what are you making again, and how are you going to use the softball? She said she is making a bow and she is going to cut the leather off the softball to use in the bow. I said...."oh okay". Then she said....

"Did you hear what happened?"
"What?"
"A girls family got in a car crash on their way to her softball game, her little sister died at the crash, and now she just died...so some of us are making and wearing ribbons to our game tomorrow in honor of her and her sister"

WP_20140704_001[1].jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32