POLL for Nationals -PGF - ALLIANCE - OTHER

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

What are you doing for nationals?

• PGF

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Alliance

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
Jun 8, 2016
Now I have to go create a Twitter account to checkout the friendly banter. LOL

No, we don't have a choice in which Nationals we play in. I truly wouldn't mind playing in Indiana. Close to home for me and I would save around $2,000- $3,500 in Indiana. No flights, no rental car, and I am assuming the hotels are cheaper near Westfield, Indiana or I could stay with family.
I know you don’t and neither do I (unless we switch orgs but just switching for that singular reason is silly) which to me is the issue because some grown men want to have di$& measuring contest.

Last edited:
May 10, 2019
My daughter is going into first season 12u. We are in central Florida. USSSA is huge here. Do they not do nationals for the older girls? Educate this relative newbie please.

Jun 8, 2016
My daughter is going into first season 12u. We are in central Florida. USSSA is huge here. Do they not do nationals for the older girls? Educate this relative newbie please.
They have USSSA Nationals for older age groups but in 2023 the more competitive teams typically do either PGF or AFCS.

Aug 5, 2022
Now I have to go create a Twitter account to checkout the friendly banter. LOL

No, we don't have a choice in which Nationals we play in. I truly wouldn't mind playing in Indiana. Close to home for me and I would save around $2,000- $3,500 in Indiana. No flights, no rental car, and I am assuming the hotels are cheaper near Westfield, Indiana or I could stay with family.

Hotels were definitely not cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 16, 2016
Illinois
I know you don’t and neither do I (unless we switch orgs but just switching for that singular reason is silly) which to me is the issue because some grown men want to have di$& measuring contest.
I think I found the Twitter comments you were mentioning. The one about feeling like a piece of "beef jerky in Chino Hills" was kind of funny.

The guy that runs that Twitter account is a first year 16u Coach with the Bandits.
Hotels were definitely not cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is surprising. Believe we are paying $219 per night plus taxes in Cali. Staying at the Hotel Irvine.

Dec 19, 2021
DD2 did USSSA west coast nation--duds. 13 teams for 14u. Really? 3 teams for 12u. They just threw them in with the 14s. 4 for 16u and I think 6 for 18u? Eeesh.

Having it in Perris CA in July did not make it real attractive.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Lots of great softball all over the country!!!! Iowa Premier program!!! Impressive.

18U Alliance: Last 4 teams-Batbusters Stith-Iowa Premier-Aces-Fury Platinum

16U Alliance-3 TX teams and Iowa!!!! Bombers, Impact Gold, TX Glory Naudin and Iowa Premier

Still trying to figure out the PGF final brackets. lol. Good luck to all the teams surviving!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi