First PGF, What to expect.....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 1, 2023
That is us. Were you a Lady Dukes team?
Yes, the 13U NJ team. My DD pitched the next game we won vs LLG Wools. If you watched the pitchers warm up, she was the smaller girl. I was talking to a bunch of the parents from your team about Super Selects before the game actually.

This was her at the tournament.

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, the 13U NJ team. My DD pitched the next game we won vs LLG Wools. If you watched the pitchers warm up, she was the smaller girl. I was talking to a bunch of the parents from your team about Super Selects before the game actually.

This was her at the tournament.

Yeah, y'all have a solid team. We were warned about your lefty pitcher, but it seems we had more problems with the others.

The LLG Wools team is good. We've played them a handful of times and it's always a good game. Nice win there.

Jan 1, 2023
Yeah, y'all have a solid team. We were warned about your lefty pitcher, but it seems we had more problems with the others.

The LLG Wools team is good. We've played them a handful of times and it's always a good game. Nice win there.
Yes, the lefty is very good. My DD just joined the team this winter, so I’m still getting a feel for the new team. The other lefty who came in pitches from the 14u Dukes team.

Yes, I didn’t realize how good the LLG team was until looking through their GameChanger afterwards. My DD shut them out for 3IN in a scrimmage in the fall, so I didn't look too much into them before we played them in Florida.

Your team looked very good. I knew they had a great record in the fall.

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, the lefty is very good. My DD just joined the team this winter, so I’m still getting a feel for the new team. The other lefty who came in pitches from the 14u Dukes team.

Yes, I didn’t realize how good the LLG team was until looking through their GameChanger afterwards. My DD shut them out for 3IN in a scrimmage in the fall, so I didn't look too much into them before we played them in Florida.

Congrats to your daughter, she looks good. I imagine you don't have quite as many teams to choose from up north (I could be wrong). Will she get enough mound time? Seems like she will if you only had 2 games and she pitched one of them. But it sounds like you had 5-6 pitchers in Florida.

We definitely had the hardest pool in that tourney. The guy who "randomly" (hahahahahh) sets the SouthEast PGF tourneys up is associated with our rival org, so we always get early starts and the hardest pools. You might have noticed some of the teams going 2-0 on Saturday weren't all that good.

Jan 1, 2023
The team will mostly have 3 pitchers, so she’ll get plenty of time. The one girl is on the older team and will play HS, but will join us for Sparkler, but then the last girl that pitched against you won’t be at that tourney,

I’d expect a similar amount of mound time as her old team. And they’ll be at most of the same Super Selects in the spring. She basically just went from the one good 13u team in the area (within 2-3 hours) to the other good team.

I didn’t realize Georgia plays HS in the fall. That’s a bummer for the spring.

May 17, 2023

Didn't know she switched teams. Which LD team?

Saw her old Newtown team is doing both Bandits in few weeks and Super Select. You all going also?

Jan 1, 2023
Didn't know she switched teams. Which LD team?

Saw her old Newtown team is doing both Bandits in few weeks and Super Select. You all going also?
She is with the LD NJ 13-u gold team, which I think largely serves as the organization’s national team in the age group.

Yes, her new team will also be at the Bandits tourney in Kentucky later this month.

Jun 29, 2023
She is with the LD NJ 13-u gold team, which I think largely serves as the organization’s national team in the age group.

Yes, her new team will also be at the Bandits tourney in Kentucky later this month.

Are you playing in KY @ 3:30 tomorrow? If so you are probably playing one of our local teams.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles