POLL for Nationals -PGF - ALLIANCE - OTHER

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

What are you doing for nationals?

• PGF

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Alliance

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
Jul 18, 2022
We have tried everything from pressure wash, bright white stuff that rusts some zippers, naptha bar but hands down Murphy oil soap and a scrub daddy sponge works wonders- get the pants wet then just pour the Murphy on and brush with sponge- rarely ever is any heavy scrubbing needed- then we ring out a little in the sink and throw in the washer- sometimes I still bust out the pressure washer:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@FlSoftball , does this work on all fabrics? DD has cotton socks, various fabric pants and jerseys along with dryfit tops. There's stains I cannot get out with even the pressure washer!

Nov 18, 2022
@FlSoftball , does this work on all fabrics? DD has cotton socks, various fabric pants and jerseys along with dryfit tops. There's stains I cannot get out with even the pressure washer!

We use on everything- my daughter uses her jerseys, dry fit like a rag and constantly wipes her face on the v necks- sweat stains gone- ball socks all types, and all pants

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
We use on everything- my daughter uses her jerseys, dry fit like a rag and constantly wipes her face on the v necks- sweat stains gone- ball socks all types, and all pants

I would never think to use Murphy's Oil Soap for cleaning fabric, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Aug 5, 2022
I gave up caring about this a long time ago. She’s been traveling since she was 10 and not doing laundry until we get home so stain’s pretty set in. Her uniforms don’t stink and I’m good with that…lol

Jun 8, 2016
I gave up caring about this a long time ago. She’s been traveling since she was 10 and not doing laundry until we get home so stain’s pretty set in. Her uniforms don’t stink and I’m good with that…lol

We make our DD do her own laundry...lol (and yes pants that are not perfectly white are fine by me..)

May 21, 2018
I do most of the laundry, and I'm obsessed with getting every last stain out. This could be a game changer for me.

Nov 18, 2022
We make our DD do her own laundry...lol (and yes pants that are not perfectly white are fine by me..)

As do we for the 15YO - and believe me if she plays out of town or over the weekend they are still sitting in her hamper until a few days before she needs uniforms for a game - always comes out- the most I will do is transfer to the dryer- maybe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole