Pitching coach around Oshkosh WI

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 10, 2012
Hello all. Looking for wisdom. DD is an11 pitcher who will be the primary option this year. Her long time coached is leaving next week. She can throw he fastball around 46 and Thayer is3mph faster then when the season ended, she has a nice change that is a good pitch for her 70%of the time. We are looking for a new pitching coach around Oshkosh.
Thank you
Scott

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Dont have a buch and this list is old. Good luck.

WISCONSIN

Winneconne. WI. Stacey Hunter staceysstrikezone@outdrs.net 920-410-7942 Pitching instruction given at STACEY'S STRIKEZONE 6789 Frontier Rd. Winneconne, WI 10 years exp.
__________________________________________________________________-
Greendale, WI. Steve Nichols snichols4@wi.rr.com 414-425-0284 Pitching instruction beginner to advanced. Member NFCA

Madison, WI. Lindsey Snow (708) 243-1250 Pitching instruction, beginning to advanced, private and group lessons.
---------------------------------------------
Platteville, WI Tina Davies TinaDavies821@hotmail.com Beginning to advanced pitching instruction.
Lacrosse, WI. Jim Hansen jhans88@hotmail.com 608-788-9466 'Gametime Sportz' in LaCrosse. 5 years experience as a pitching instructor.
Orfordville, WI. Bill Redmer 608-879-3209 fastpitchusa@inwave.com . Private instruction. 25 years experience beginners to advanced. USA FastPitch Pitching Academy, Orfordville, WI. www.fastpitchusa.com

Jun 26, 2010
Check out OTR Fastpitch. Roanna has been a coach for a long time and was on the UW Madison staff. Her website says she gives lessons in the Appleton area. I know a couple families who take their DD's to her and have nothing but great things to say.

Feb 5, 2010
Highandtight,

I would second OTR, dd has been working with Ro for a couple years now. She has a very extensive backround and teaches the long and loose method discussed on this site, no HE. Check you PM

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
I will jump on the OTRfastpitch/Roanna Brazier band wagon. Awesome, Awesome coach. OTRfastpitch.com is her website.

Dec 7, 2011
Well Wausau/Milwaukee/Madision is where Roanna has base camp. Not the closest to us in the Fox Cities.

We went twice but it was too far & too expensive. But she is good.....

My DD has her PC in Greenville and made her the All-Stater she is today. Lot more reasonable price too. Private me & I can share her contact info if ya like.

Feb 27, 2013
I definitely have to go with Ro at OTR. Absolutely the best in the state and always trying to get better.

Jun 13, 2009
highandtight, during our weekly lessons with Bill Hillhouse I spend quite a bit of time chatting with him during the lesson. Most of the time it's picking his brain about pitching stuff and softball in general along with asking him about his travels on the weekends to his clinics. I remember him telling me of a trip he did to Wisconsin earlier this winter. He spoke very highly of a pitching coach who came to his clinic and lessons, asking questions and trying to learn. I'm not sure who that coach is but I remember him talking about it vividly. He was struck by how interested this coach was in learning and putting ego aside. I will probably see him tonight and will try to ask the name if I think of it.

cg

Sep 10, 2012
highandtight, during our weekly lessons with Bill Hillhouse I spend quite a bit of time chatting with him during the lesson. Most of the time it's picking his brain about pitching stuff and softball in general along with asking him about his travels on the weekends to his clinics. I remember him telling me of a trip he did to Wisconsin earlier this winter. He spoke very highly of a pitching coach who came to his clinic and lessons, asking questions and trying to learn. I'm not sure who that coach is but I remember him talking about it vividly. He was struck by how interested this coach was in learning and putting ego aside. I will probably see him tonight and will try to ask the name if I think of it.

cg

Thank you that would be very helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes